POSITION TITLE: Mesquite Line Cook
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager
At Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar we pride ourselves on ENERGY, FUN and putting our EMPLOYEES FIRST! As a valued Cook, you are the backbone of what makes Tumbleweed the best place to eat. Whether you are grilling over our signature mesquite wood, slicing, dicing, or mixing, you are the one preparing our irresistible foods and why our guests keep coming back.
If this sounds like you, then apply now because opportunity and good times are calling your name!
Working at Tumbleweed means...
· Creating an awesome experience for every guest that makes them want to come back again and again
· Serving irresistible food and drinks
· Working with an amazing team
· Taking pride in your work and in the brand
· Starting every day with a fresh start and positive attitude
· Striving for success and enjoying a culture that is fun, motivating and passionate
What we offer…
· Highly competitive earning opportunities – it’s a WIN WIN
· Career opportunities and development - we want you to grow and succeed!
· Healthcare and wealth (401K) plan - your health and future matters to us!
· Recognition and anniversary program - we value YOU!
· Dining Discount - great way to enjoy those BIG BOLD FLAVORS!
· Formal training programs - learning is everything!
· Flexible scheduling - we care about your life outside of work too!
· Vacation - everyone needs a break!
· Thanksgiving and Christmas days off - enjoy with your family!
· Relaxed work attire - comfort makes you feel good!
· Great team culture that is committed to our core values: Be Real. Do Right. Bring Joy. Give Thanks.
· NOTE: Benefits available upon meeting eligibility requirements
The Tumbleweed Line Cook is responsible for preparing orders for the guests in a Timely & Professional manner, while maintaining the standards of Quality, Freshness & Eye Appeal.
Specific Skills and Qualities
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.