If you have high energy, an infectious personality, and are highly motivated then we want you to join our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Manager will generate group business in designated market segment and maximize revenue profitability using proactive sales activities in accordance with established hotel brand standards.
- Prospect for new business through solicitation, networking, cold-calling.
- Improve hotel visibility by conducting outside sales calls/blitzes, attending trade shows and market segment related events
- Design and deliver marketing promotions and campaigns involving direct mail, social media, ads, etc.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual targeted sales goals and profit margins
- Maintain an active list of accounts to ensure continuous relationship development
- Develop and execute monthly focused and aggressive action plans
- Communicate with internal business partners on upcoming group needs, VIP clients, meeting functions.
- Maintain and secure repeat business through client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and trends in market, particularly amongst competitor set.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible management experience in Group Sales within a 200+ room full-service hotel; OR 4 year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major and 5 years of experience in Sales within a 200+ room full-service hotel or related professional area.
Ability to use cooking metrics and conversion methods for all cooking measurements.Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.