Dish washer for Terrell Theatre
First / Day Second / Afternoon Third / Night
November 16, 2018
750 American Way, Terrell Theatre Location
Terrell, TX, 75160, US
Staff - Terrell Theatre
Summary of Position:
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing and stocking wares to proper standards throughout the shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lifts racks of glassware, cutlery, fry baskets, pots and pans from a holding area to the dish machine or three-compartment sink.
- Scraps dishes into the disposal area and cycles the dirty dishes through the dish machine.
- Places clean glassware from the dish machine onto dollies as well as stocking clean dishware on the cooks’ line.
- Hangs clean cooking utensils, pot, pans and baskets on appropriate hooks throughout the kitchen.
- Fills and changes chemicals and soap used in the dish machine at a minimum of every 2 hours.
- Sorts flatware into bins for proper cleaning and sanitizing.
- Empties trash into the dumpster.
- Assists management team in controlling food cost.
- Observes the basic rules of kitchen safety, sanitation and back door safety.
- Utilizes various cleaning chemicals in accordance with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Completes all running, opening and closing side work. Get checked out by management before leaving the building.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.