To operate cash register and assist with front line food preparation procedures. Also wipes tables, maintains clean dining room and parking lot.
Personal Requirements, Skills, and Abilities:
- Some high school courses preferred.
- Must be clean, neat and well groomed.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills to work with customers and other employees.
- Must have good hearing to work with customers and fellow employees and to work the drive through when necessary.
- Must be honest.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read recipes.
- Must have basic knowledge of fast food operation and field knowledge of cash register and front line preparation procedures.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and remain calm when challenging situations arise.
- Must be able to work as team member and to perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees.
- Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Must have good manual dexterity to be able to work rapidly and accurately during rush periods.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service and cleanliness.
- Must be able to count money and give change correctly.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient service and quality products.
- Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness.
- Provide consistent product portions.
- Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment.
- Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
Normally an entry level position, requiring one to three months experience to gain job knowledge. Job performed under close supervision. Customer contact of average duration with close supervision.
Decision Making Responsibilities:
Must be able to set priorities and react quickly to the needs of the customers, the dining room, and the work area. Follows established policies and procedures.
Work area temperature may be extreme and noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or drink during busy times.
Consequence Of Errors:
Injured employees, dissatisfied customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment.
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications and with the highest possible quality.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and cleanliness.
- Operates cash register.
- Assists with front line preparation procedures.
- Operates kitchen equipment as needed.