You are applying for work for a franchisee of Schlotzsky's, not Schlotzsky's corporate or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Schlotzsky’s Delivery Driver
Summary: Delivery Driver’s primary responsibility is to deliver catering orders to customers in the designated delivery area. Drivers are expected to check all products for accuracy against quality standards and deliver and setup catering orders in a safe, courteous and timely manner. Drivers will also work as a store associate when no deliveries are scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pulls the pack slips for each catering order and uses it to stage and double-check all catering orders for accuracy before departing
- Delivers orders in a timely manner and sets up according to company specifications
- Communicates with catering customers when departing restaurant and performs follow up calls as assigned by management
- Maintains a clean vehicle for deliveries
Guest Service Station
- Follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control processes.
- Accurately enters orders into the POS system.
- Repeats order back to guest to minimize order inaccuracies.
- Counts change back to guest.
- Thank guests for eating at Schlotzsky's and invite them to come again.
- Suggestive sell specific products as directed by management team.
- Work at a pace to maintain restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Changes syrup in soda fountains and monitors C02 levels.
- Fills and maintains ice machines, tea, lemonade, and water containers.
- Maintains a sufficient supply of napkins, straws, sweeteners, and utensils.
- Keeps the floor around drink station dry at all times.
- Executes proper cooking, frosting, and holding times for Cinnabon.
- Keeps adequate supplies of cooked product.
- Follows proper re-heating procedures for Cinnabon.
- Follows proper procedures for CinnaPacks.
- Maintains the display table with adequate supply and proper shelf life.
Dining Room Station
- Monitors dining room and picks up dishes, utensils, and trash from customers who have finished their meal.
- Keeps tables clean at all times.
- Monitors trash receptacles and empties as needed.
- Keeps floors clean of debris and mops up spills immediately.
- Clean windows and glass doors throughout shift as needed.
- Monitors restrooms stocks toilet paper and paper towels.
- Wipes sink areas as needed to keep countertop dry.
- Cleans toilets and sinks and mops floors at the beginning (and end) of each day and as needed throughout the day.
- Cleans mirrors throughout the day.
- Empties trash receptacles as needed.
Parking Lot/Exterior Station
- Monitors parking lot and picks up debris.
- Cleans tables and chairs on patio.
- Monitors outside trash receptacles and empties as needed.
- Consults with management regarding customer issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to Company cash handling policies.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and follow the direction of managers at all times.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment:
Must be able to speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly. Ability to use basic math, addition and subtraction, understand basic fractions.
Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties the employee is occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, current automobile insurance and clean driving record.