Is this the job for you?
Pan American Group
March 20, 2019
1025 Washington Pike, Panera Bread Location #202342
Bridgeville, PA, 15017, US
Physical and Professional Demands
- The Catering Coordinator is expected to process, prepare and deliver orders to the client.
- Providing excellent customer service by following up with customers after an order has been complete. Promptly follows up on all customer calls and requests in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Manages existing accounts to ensure ongoing repeat catering sales.
- Works closely with café teams to uncover and pursue additional business.
- Creates a targeted game plan for increasing catering sales. This involves strategic planning, cold calling, presentation skills and effective closing sales techniques.
- Utilizes Outlook Calendar as well as other online resources to maximize organization, game plan and follow up.
- Good mobility and able to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work well under pressure and resolve customer issues
- Superior cold calling and presentation skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High School degree or equivalent
- Excellent organization, customer service and time management skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Work well under pressure and be able to work with a diverse group of people
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to pass a background check, have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Reference checks