OTO Development is pleased to announce a wonderful opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician I.
What will you be doing most days?
- Wear provided brand-standard uniform, identification, required footwear, and protective equipment to prevent injury
- Adhere to all safety and security guidelines regarding equipment safety, guest safety, and safe chemical handling
- Perform a wide variety of preventative maintenance duties
- Inspect and clean up in rooms after working in them
- Pick up trash throughout the property
- Ensure all maintenance equipment is properly functioning and maintained
- Respond in a timely manner to all maintenance emergencies
- Paint walls, ceilings, doors and window trim as needed
- Ensure guest laundry washers, dryers, vending machines, and common areas are cleaned twice daily
What are the requirements for this position?
- You possess a general knowledge of hand tools and maintenance procedures
- You have the ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment
- You have strong time management capabilities and can accomplish quality, detailed work within established parameters
- You have customer service skills and are able anticipate guest needs, greet and acknowledge guests, and respond to guest requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- You have an action orientation and can deliver the desired outcome
Physical Requirements for this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
This position would require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding area.
OTO Development (OTO) is a one of the fastest growing hotel management companies in the lodging industry. As an industry leader, OTO develops, owns, and operates award-winning select-service hotels in key markets across the U.S. with brand partners: Marriott, Hilton & Hyatt. For six years, OTO has ranked on INC. 5000's list of Fastest Growing Private Companies and in 2018 was certified as a high-trust, high-performance workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work Institute. We would love for you to join our team!