Primary Responsibilities: To serve food drinks, and accommodate guests’ needs in a courteous and timely manner following company standards.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests.
- Provides responsible service of alcohol to guests.
- Greets guests, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and services.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observes guests, anticipates and responds to any requests.
- Presents guest check to each table accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the cleaning and resetting of dining room tables.
- Completes cleaning tasks and assigned side work duties.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects up to 15 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Must obtain or possess and/or obtain a valid food handler’s card prior to employment.
- In Oregon must obtain or possess and/or obtain a valid OLCC License to serve alcohol within 45 days of employment.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for scheduled work shifts.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other staff members.
- Must have good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and lift bus trays and pans frequently weighing 25 pounds.
1. Minimum wage plus tips.
2. Merit increases based upon performance.
3. Semi-annual performance evaluations.