Primary Responsibilities: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
- Accommodates any special needs of guests i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
- Manages the wait list when the restaurant is full.
- Provides guest assistance to servers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned.
- Fills out the feature board.
- Answers incoming phone calls on multi-line phone system in a friendly professional manner. Provides information to guests and forwards calls to appropriate restaurant personnel.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Must possess and/or obtain a valid Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other staff members.
- Transports and carries objects up to 15 pounds on a regular basis.
1. Hourly pay rate is dependant on experience
2. Merit increases based upon performance
3. Semi-annual performance evaluations