Park Services Team Leaders & Park Services SupervisorsJob Objective:
To provide a clean, healthy and safe working environment for our guests and fellow associates.Duties/Responsibilities:
The following is a list of required duties/responsibilities. Associates are not limited to this list but rather any and all reasonable requests by Team Leaders, Park Service Supervisors, Park Management and Park Owners are also expected to be executed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Sweep all areas of the Park for trash and debris
- Mop all areas of the Park where spills or hazards occur
- Clean all Park guest (public) bathrooms to meet or exceed guest, supervisors and managers expectations
- Clean all management/office bathrooms and work areas as assigned
- Wipe tables and chairs when dirty and/or wet
- Assist other park departments with rides, parking, safety and other various tasks as assigned
- Any and all other tasks as assigned by Team Leaders, Park Service Supervisors and/or Park Management
This position requires shift work and associates must be able to work all days of the week-including weekends and holidays. This position requires associates able to work between the hours of 7am and 1am. Associates must be able to work in outdoor conditions (rain, snow, heat). Associates will work with a variety of people and must present a friendly and hospitable attitude at all times.Physical Requirements:
This position requires associates to be on their feet in either an idle standing positon or walking on tar, concrete and various hard surfaces for the majority of their work shift. Associates must be able to lift up to 40 pounds during the regular course of their duties.
Island Employee Perks
- We offer reduced/free admission to a number of area attractions, tickets to other regional theme parks and a whole lot more. Most all our reduced and/or free admissions are offered to employee AND a spouse or guest AND dependent children!!!
- Our employees become our family!! We plan events such as employee pot luck lunches, Christmas and end of the season parties, occasional surprise treats celebrating or honoring random holidays such as National Oreo Cookie Day, National Yo-Yo Day, Groundhog Day and many more! Most people spend more than half of their life working and why not have fun while working?? We encourage and breed fun at The Island! If you are having fun while you're working, is it really work? We don't think so!!
- Work with spouses and friends! We will work with most any schedule! (And if you don't like each other that much; we can always place your spouse in a different area;)
- Diversity in the workforce! Remember that pen pal you had in 3rd grade? You'll get the chance to have that long overdue reunion with them! Our participation in the J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program means you can reconnect (or make new connections) with students from all over the world!! Our employees have made lifelong relationships with people from Jamaica, Thailand, Mongolia and Turkey to name a few!
- We promote from within! Did you know that Simon Cowell started in the mailroom at EMI Records and now has a net worth of over 85 million? (We can't promise that will happen but one can always dream right? We totally support dreams here!!:)