|Title: ||District Manager|
|Reports to: ||Director of Operations|
|Employee Type: ||Full Time|
|Job Type:||Multi-unit store operations|
|Location:||Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC|
|Education:||Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience:||3-5 years as a multi-unit supervisor in the C-Store industry|
Responsible for the efficient, profitable and safe operation of multiple locations. Successfully supervise, coach and develop store managers in order to consistently deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Provide positive feedback to identify areas of underperformance and seek solutions to correct issues with minimal supervision.
- Support the Company Vision and Mission Statements and implements the strategies necessary to achieve them.
- Ensure that all stores are providing the customer service that meets or exceeds the Company standards and customer expectations.
- Ensure all human resources duties including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, evaluating employees, and completing administrative functions in assigned area.
- Maintain high standards of store image, ensuring that all stores are clean, well-stocked and ready for business.
- Ensure that all assigned stores operate within established inventory levels, salary budgets (and other control lines), and gross profit margins to achieve maximum profitability.
- Accountable for building store sales and gross profits through implementation of corporate merchandising policies, procedures and programs.
- Support and enforces all Company policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assures that personnel processed (hiring, training, employee evaluations, employee discipline and termination actions) are carried out in a legal, ethical and timely manner, and in accordance to Company Policy.
- Supervise all store associates in a fair, consistent, and impartial way, and in accordance with all EEOC guidelines.
- Actively assists with all promotions according to the Marketing Department. Conducts merchandise price surveys and observes competitors for change.
- Monitor and assist in the professional development of subordinates for growth and promotion to maintain a high-quality staff.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and special projects. Know how to effectively prioritize and delegate to achieve maximum results.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback and development opportunities to direct reports.
- Ensure all employees abide by local, state, and federal guidelines for the sale of alcohol and tobacco.
- 3-5 years of experience as a multi-unit supervisor in the C-Store industry.
- High School graduate required, Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office and back office software.
- Must be able to travel independently.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of responsibility, integrity, dependability and stability.
- Successful completion of the Company’s Area Supervisor training program.
- Travel required