- Positive, Positive, Positive!
- Energetic, super friendly, and proactive team player who leads by example.
- Able to work and manage the team in a fast-paced environment.
- Numbers- and details-oriented.
- Proficiency at all levels, including recipe knowledge, service standards, sanitation practices, FOH and BOH management functions.
- 3+ years of a General Manager equivalent position in a restaurant (with experience on griddle a plus).
- Physically fit to bend, stoop, walk, and perform other physical tasks for hours.
- Able to work at least 50 hours a week or more as needed.
- Bi-lingual and social-media working knowledge is a plus.
- Adhere to SOP to deliver 100% quality of food and hospitality to customers at all times.
- Assure proper staffing in all shifts and the training of team members and managers.
- Develop and maintain good morale and relationship with all team members.
- Maintain enough inventory of food and all other items needed to operate.
- Develop and meet financial targets and goals and be responsible for the overall performance of store.
- Bring up and cultivate managers to become a leader in the future.
- Assist management in all marketing and branding efforts of the store and the brand.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package including bonus, health insurance, vacations, etc.
- Unlimited growth opportunities based on our aggressive store expansion plans.
- A dynamic, fun, exciting, work-hard-play-hard, tech-savvy management team who is always there for you! We win or lose as a team!