ALTITUDE H2O LIFEGUARD JOB DESCRIPTION
An Altitude H2O Lifeguard must be punctual, fair, consistent, knowledgeable and professional. Altitude H2O Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring patron and swimmer safety. Lifeguards may also assist management to develop strategies leading to the accomplishment of company goals.
The Lifeguard Staff reports directly to the Team Leader, Manager and to the Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
Altitude H2O Lifeguards are expected to
- Enforce Altitude H2O rules in and around the aquatic course and surrounding areas in a personable and professional manner.
- Identify and respond to emergency situations and administer care.
- Perform general maintenance as needed for the course and surrounding areas.
- Determine, enforce and prevent rule violations pertaining to Altitude H2O.
- Communicate any potentially dangerous elements of the facility to the Team Leader, Manager and to a Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Attend ALL scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and help facilitate staff training.
- If unable to work, find a substitute and complete the substitution form.
- Overall, ensure the safety of all Altitude H2O patrons.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR and AED certification required prior to performing Lifeguard duties. Certifications must be maintained while employed in that job.
- No lifeguarding experience required.
- Must have effective oral communication skills and be a strong swimmer.
- Minimum age 16