SUMMARY: The Developer modifies moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications. This position codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, test, maintain and support applications.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- Provide recommendations for application and system improvements.
- Assist in coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software for third party customers.
- Write programs according to specifications from higher level staff or business analysts.
- Make suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements
- Assist in development of user manuals.
- Work with technical staff to learn and understand problems with software.
This position will not have supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2 years of development experience with organization development projects
Proficiency in Angular 9 (and above) is required.