“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
Would you like to be a part of our team? If so, as our experienced HR Manager you will:
- Develop and improve several aspects of HR including Employee Relations, Benefits, Recruiting, HRIS, Payroll and Training.
- Implement, organize and maintain policies and procedures related to the HR department.
- Partner with our restaurant units to provide advice, training, and support on various HR functions.
- Be an innovative force when solving the bizarre, unimaginable situations that will come up.
- Inspire people who hate paperwork, to love the administrative side of HR.
- Serve in other areas as needed, such as unofficial lawyer, counselor, teacher, peacemaker, detective, etc.
- And if you couldn’t tell, you should have a good sense of humor!
Headquartered in North Kansas City, Kellan Restaurant Management has been a family owned business for 30 years, operating the 54th Street Grill & Bar and 54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse restaurants. We have 31 units (and growing) in 4 states. Our controlled, managed growth allows us to offer the best quality service and food in a fun, eclectic atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related discipline, or commensurate job experience.
- At least 5 years in a management position with skilled, technical knowledge in EEO, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, benefits, payroll, unemployment, garnishments and worker's compensation.
- A strong understanding of proper interpretation and implementation of employment laws, regulations, policies, and practices to provide advice and guidance to Area Directors and Restaurant Managers.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and judgment and be able to work with minimal direction and in somewhat ambiguous situations.
- Possess innovation, creativity, self-motivation, initiative, attention to detail, organization, documentation, and follow through.
- Communicate and work with employees at all levels and maintain excellent employee relations and ability to treat confidential information with professionalism and strict discretion.
- PHR, SPHR, SRHM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Restaurant Experience
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- Free Gringo Dip®!
- Employee Discount on Food
- Casual and Fun Office Environment
- Benefits and Paid Holidays
- Stability and Growth Opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply" or send your resume to email@example.com.