At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The utility team member is responsible for performing duties including properly preparing, cooking, and storing food items to establish consistent yields and food quality, cleaning dishes, busing tables, maintaining restrooms and other general maintenance duties. Also, team members will have to perform other tasks as directed. Create a smile for guests and other team members by maintaining cleanliness at your site!
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Check for proper detergent, rinse agent levels, and water temperatures at the beginning and through out the shift
- Follow proper procedures on running items through the dish machine.
- Keep service area, kitchen, and line stocked with clean dishes.
- Keep all kitchen floors, coolers, and service area floors swept and mopped.
- Clean all equipment in kitchen, coolers, and service areas
- Properly prepare all items according to Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards from washing and cutting vegetables, weighing, mixing, and measuring ingredients to pre-cooking batches of meat, poultry, and seafood before the start of each shift.
- Stock work station(s) with all necessary ingredients and food supplies.
- Follow company food safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions