At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The salad prep team member is responsible for the quality and quantity of prepared salad items. All salad items must be prepped in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards, recipes, and production procedures under strict sanitary conditions.
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Set up salad bar, condiments, and soup and bread station, ensuring that they are cleaned and stocked throughout the service period.
- Prepare all salads and sides according to recipe and production pars for general service and catering functions.
- Apply and maintain all Food Safety practices
- Assist our guests, as needed, in a friendly, professional manner. Use the Parkhurst Hospitality Imperatives
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking 100% of the time
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.