At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The pizza cook is responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of menu items that come from our Pizza Oven stations. Pizza Cooks are responsible for preparing food in accordance with Parkhurst recipes, Culinary Gold Standards and Hospitality Imperatives under strict food safety conditions.
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Prepare all Pizza Oven menu items according to Parkhurst recipes.
- Ensure the quality of the food produced and maintain the quality and quantity of food throughout the service period.
- Produce pizza dough daily.
- Ensure proper line presentation: proper pans are used, pans are garnished, proper utensils are used according to recipe specifications, and food products are maintained at the proper serving temperatures as specified by recipes or management.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.