At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The dishwasher is responsible for thoroughly cleaning all dishes, silverware and other items in accordance with Parkhurst standards and procedures. The dishwasher has to clean dishes and maintain overall restaurant cleanliness under strict food safety and sanitary conditions. Create a smile for your guests maintaining a clean restaurant for them!
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Run dishes and silverware through dish machine following proper procedures.
- Clean and maintain certain equipment and areas as designated by management.
- Keep sufficient supply of china, silverware, trays, cups and glasses during service periods.
- Sweep and mop dish room floor at the end of each day, and empty mop bucket.
- Exercise extreme precaution and carefully follow instructions and procedures when using chemicals.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Parkhurst Hospitality Gold Standards. Use Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.