At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The Deli team member is responsible for preparing quality food items found on the Deli menu. These items must be made in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold standards, recipes and production procedures under strict food safety conditions.
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Prepare all Deli items to order and in a timely manner.
- Prepare service line for operation as instructed by Executive Chef and/or Management.
- Check quality of food items, making sure they meet standards of taste, appearance and correct temperature. Report any substandard quality to the Executive Chef and/or Management.
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.