At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The catering server is responsible for the set-up, execution, and clean-up of functions in accordance with Parkhurst’s Hospitality and Culinary Gold Standards.
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Serve and interact with our guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Follow all service procedures according to Parkhurst’s catering manual.
- Follow all event sheets, diagrams, pull sheets and timelines to successfully complete events.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions