Parkhurst Catering Delivery Driver
1. Timely Delivery, Setup and Pickup of Catering Setups and services.
2. Assist Catering Staff with Catering Events.
3. Responsible for the security and safe operations of vehicles.
4. Responsible for Client satisfaction and courteous treatment the customer.
5. Required to maintain a neat appearance, including clean clothing.
6. Help pull supplies, return supplies and help elsewhere as needed.
7. Follow the schedule as presented and provide assistance as needed to other drivers.
8. Follow direction from the Catering GM and Catering Managers.
1. Valid State Drivers License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
1. Ability to work efficiently & independently.
2. Ability to learn the Campus geographical area.
3. Ability to learn Catering Setups and Food Safety procedures.
4. Ability to work closely with Managers and Staff and be a Team Member.
5. Must be available weekdays and some weekends days or evenings.
6. Ability to communicate with customers and University personnel in a positive and proactive manner that demonstrates the difference in service to our client
Physical Abilities :
1. Moderate amount of strenuous effort required associated with lifting, loading, unloading, pulling and pushing supplies into and out of Campus Buildings ( must be able to lift 50 lb ).