At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The Barista/Cashier is responsible for serving quality food and beverages to our guests in a friendly and helpful manner and in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold standards. Barista/Cashier is expected to have friendly interactions with customers and to practice genuine hospitality when working with guests and other team members.
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- On site training!
- Brew Barista coffee along with flavor of the day coffee.
- Make specialty drinks to order, following all Parkhurst recipes.
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures.
- Advertising the merchandise area using Barista signage and other approved materials.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Standing and/or walking - 50% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.