At Parkhurst Dining, we pride ourselves on creating personal relationships and authentic culinary experiences. Apply now to join our team and create your own story with Parkhurst!
The baker is responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of bakery production, preparing baked goods in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards, recipes, and production procedures under strict food safety conditions. Create a smile for your guests with delicious baked goods!
- 20% off your purchase at all family brands
- One free meal while you are on shift
- Options for 401k, dental, vision, and medical plans
- Paid time off: depending on the length of your tenure at Parkhurst, a number of hours of work results in one hour paid time off
- 1-3 years of baking experience preferred
- Prepare all baked goods daily according to Parkhurst recipes, maintaining correct portion sizes.
- Ensure the quality and freshness of all baked goods, producing them to meet specifications.
- Distribute all products to proper areas of service.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Uses Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions