This position serves as the Eat’n Park marketing point-person for all activities and collateral related to the Eat’n Park brand promotional and menu activity. This person works with the marketing team to ideate and execute on sales-building ideas and works in a fast-paced, strategically-driven environment. They are responsible for the management and execution of all ENP marketing activity; from communication, to creative execution, to reporting on effectiveness. They manage and upkeep the promotional marketing calendar and all related components, as well as the collaboration of cross-departmental teams for successful promotion and menu-launch.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all components of promotional marketing for Eat’n Park restaurants
- Manages all marketing communication with CSC departments and restaurant managers
- Develops pricing strategy recommendations based upon strategic analysis
- Facilitates cross-departmental promotional planning meetings
- Oversees creative development of all pieces from request, to photo shoot, to proofreading, to print
- Conducts ongoing analysis and reporting of program performance, menu projections, pricing, trends, etc.
- Manages several key marketing projects/programs, such as takeout, pricing, bakery, kids, marquees, suggestive-selling contests, promotional partnerships, etc.
- Maintains Eat’n Park brand marketing budget
- Supervises Promotional Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent project manager
- Capability to manage several complex projects simultaneously with competing priority levels
- Analytical thinker with the ability to independently conduct analysis to measure marketing performance and also identify opportunities
- Self-starter who has strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possesses natural attention to detail
- Team / direct report management experience a plus
- Skillful in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Passion for marketing and for food!