You are applying for a job with a franchisee of the Dairy Queen® system and not American Dairy Queen Corporation or International Dairy Queen, Inc. Franchisees are independent business owners. The franchisee of this restaurant will be your employer if you are hired and will make all hiring, wage, hour, and other employment-related decisions.
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment we would love to hear from you. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans.
- Be an ambassador of the Dairy Queen brand and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome fans to the Dairy Queen brand
- Strive to exceed fan expectations and deliver fan first service through timely and quality service
- Quickly and accurately prepare food products following restaurant, health, and safety standards
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including grill, fryer, freezer, and other cooking equipment
- Complete assigned preparation work for stocking and setting up grill area
- Calmly solve fan concerns and embrace Dairy Queen’s service recovery standards
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Communicate positively with fans and co-workers constantly during shifts
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a great attitude
- Comfortable standing for entire shift and able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to handle raw, frozen, and cooked food products as well as products in and out of the temperature danger zone (41-140F)
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any local health regulations
- Exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, and promptness
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times!