To assist in accomplishing the Company's Mission Statement. This position is ultimately responsible for producing high quality food and fast/courteous service in order to help the Company maintain sales and profit expectations.
- Able to fulfill Essential Functions of the position with or without reasonable accomodations
- Maintain personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Follow Company uniform policies
- Maintain regular attendance
- Punctual timeliness
- Ability to work fluctuating shifts as determined by business flow, job responsibilities and staffing needs.
- Schedules are dependant on restaurant sales and may fluctuate during the course of the year
- Have the ability to separate relationships with Management employees following our “No Fraternization” Policy.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance while dressed in a complete uniform and adhering to the Company policy on grooming
- Use polite, friendly, professional language with both customers and co-workers
- Is prompt in attending all shifts scheduled in accordance with Company Attendance Policy
- Know the Company Handbook and what is expected of all employees
- Complies with Company procedures as outlined in Hardee’s Operational Manual to maintain QSC standards
- Demonstrate a team attitude with fellow co-workers
- Willingness to do "whatever it takes" to satisfy customers
- Display the proper sense of urgency when dealing with customers
- Recognize and promote the need for a safe work environment for themselves and their co-workers
- Certified on workstations at a Meets Standards level following initial training
- Make customers and customer service the number one priority
- Respond willingly to management requests and directives
- Adapt to changing circumstances(ie. tasks, special needs, business flow)