Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking Smokehouse Crew to join the Dino Family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Smokehouse Crew’s role is to provide “Guest First” service at all times, making the Guest the heart and passion of all they do. To know and follow posted schedule and strict adherence to posted clock in/out times. Thorough knowledge of menu items. Prepares product according to recipes and Dinosaur specifications.
Maintains product quality and cook time standards through proper cooking and nurturing of our meat, daily quality inspections as well as tasting of product.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Food Handler’s Certificate
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· Vacation hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.