Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Server to join the Dino Family!
The Server’s role is to provide “Guest First” service at all times, making the Guest the focus and priority of all they do. Every guest is made to feel welcome. Timely and courteous service to Dinosaur guests in his or her station as well as other tables in the restaurant. Thorough knowledge of menu items, wines, beers, and cocktails.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· 6 mos. In full- service restaurant required.
· Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Alcohol certification.
· Food Handler’s certificate.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· Vacation hours earned
· 401 K (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.