Employee Sign On Bonus-$275
Must be employed 90 days to receive bonus
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Prep Cook to join the Dino Family!
The Prep Cook’s role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. This includes maintaining product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Maintain kitchen work area, equipment. Assist other cooks, prep, dish, and smokehouse as necessary. Thorough knowledge of menu items and complete all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station according to station diagram.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
· Ability to place plates, utensils, pans, and cases on high and low shelves.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Food Handler’s certificate
· High school diploma or equivalent
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· Vacation hours earned
· 401 K (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.