Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Host to join the Dino Family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Host’s role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. Friendly and timely interaction with Guests and Team Members. Welcome Guests, seating Guests, answering questions, supporting cooperative service, following up to ensure each Guest’s needs are satisfied in a friendly manner, and encouraging Guests to return. Answers telephone following established guidelines.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· Vacation hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.