Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Dishwasher to join the Dino Family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Dishwasher’s role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dishwashing machine. Washes pots, pans, trays, work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooling equipment, and floors by hand and/or machine. Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles and removes trash and garbage to dumpster area. Assembles, maintains, and breaks down dish machine.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.