Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Cleaner/Maintenance to join the Dino Family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cleaner/ Maintenance role is to provide “Guest First” service and to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition. Clean event rooms after specific events (dusting, sweeping, mopping, countertops, etc). Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
· 6 mos. Related experience required.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· Vacation hours earned
· 401 K (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.