Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking Catering Staff to join the Dino Family!
The Catering Staff’s role is to provide friendly and timely interaction with catering Guests and Team Members, answering questions, taking and delivering the Guests’ catering order, providing cooperative service, and following up to ensure each Guest receives their correct catering food and/or beverage order for all orders.
· 1- 2 years of Call Center or related experience required.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Alcohol certification.
· Food handler’s certification
· 1-2 years of Restaurant, Hospitality or Retail Sales experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.