Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Catering Pitt Boss
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Catering Pitt Boss to join the Dino Family!
The Catering Pitt Boss’ role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. This includes maintaining product presentations and quality product. Will be responsible for managing protein in the field and for knowing what product to load and when to load.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· A valid driver’s license and original issue date is required.
· Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Food Handler’s certificate.
· Experience in handling volume/ raw meat and butchering in the field
· High school diploma or equivalent
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.