Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Catering Coordinator to join the Dino Family!
The Catering Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que catering programs, online ordering system, and marketing materials. Answers questions and has ability to make recommendations about our food, beverages, features, and catering services. Clearly understands correct procedures in serving Guests with allergens. Ability to take catering food and beverage orders from Guests, repeating order for Guest confirmation, and correctly entering orders in our point-of-sale system following established ringing guidelines.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.