Dinosaur Restaurants LLC
Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Bartender to join the Dino Family!
The Bartender’s role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. Mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, suggestive selling, and answering questions. Prepares cocktails and other bar beverages according to company recipes, stays current with new and revised beverage receipts.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· 6 mos. In full-service restaurant required.
· Alcohol certification required.
· Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K with Employer Match (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.