Satisfy your hunger for meaningful work with Dinosaur BBQ!
We are seeking a Barback to join the Dino Family!
The Barback’s role is to provide “Guest First” service and make our guests feel welcome at all times. Assisting bartenders with mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, suggestive selling, and answering questions. Assists other bartenders/barbacks and servers in their tasks when necessary.
· 6 mos. to 2 years related experience required.
· Must be able to speak and follow written and verbal communications, along with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Must have a working knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
Why work for us:
· Opportunity to receive full medical, dental, and vision insurance (depending on hours worked)
· PTO hours earned
· 401 K (21 years or older)
· Work/Life Balance
· Fast- Paced work environment
· Fun, engaging, family feel work place
· Internal Growth/ promotions
· Chance to be part of a great and rewarding team
NOTE: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® reserves the right to revise or change the position plan as the need arises. This position plan is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.