Flexibility to move between shifts
Are you a solutions-focused leader who can provide direction and guidance to a team Maintenance professionals? Do you enjoy leading others while maintaining focus on safety, quality, and preventative maintenance? Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, departments, etc. are in need of a new home?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has an opportunity for you.
Implement all maintenance activities at the site, ensuring repairs and changes are performed timely and flawlessly. Responsible for planning and supervising all hourly maintenance associates.
• Determine day to day priority scheduling and follow up of all maintenance activities and associates performing such work.
• Ensure all necessary facilities systems are kept in reliable working condition and that they meet any required customer / regulatory specifications.
• Develop and implements a maintenance associate development plan to ensure training and development of all associates supervised.
• Coordinate all planned projects and outages with affected parties.
Required Education and Experience
• Journeyman level training or equivalent in training & experience, required
• 3-5 years experience in facilities maintenance (warehouse equipment, and grounds), required
• HVAC, plumbing and electrical certification, preferred
• 3-5 years experience in warehouse refrigeration management, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.