This job application is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Culver Franchising System, Inc. This means the independent franchisee controls and is solely responsible for the employment policies and practices for this location including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Culver Franchising System, Inc. will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired or considered for employment. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your employer.
Runs shifts efficiently and continually motivates team members to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
1. Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver’s standards.
2. Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and hold times.
3. Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
4. Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
5. Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
6. Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
7. Trains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
8. Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
9. Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
10. Demonstrates and ensures team is following the standards of uniforms and appearance.
11. Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
12. Administers team member breaks according to federal and state legal requirements.
13. Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and other managerial POS functions.
14. Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours effectively.
15. Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily deposits.
16. Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
17. Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
18. Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
19. Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
20. Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates food safety practices.
21. Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly “odd jobs” to team.
22. Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude
23. Attends all manager and team member meetings.
24. Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
25. Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
26. Uses JDA Back Office for cash counting procedures.
27. Runs daily POS labor reports.
Ability to foster and encourage open communication, teamwork and cooperation. Results driven with one to two years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Stands for long periods of time without sitting
· Walks fast paced during shifts. Bends, reaches and stoops
· Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally; Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
Must be willing to have FUN!!!