Do you LIVE TO SERVE, or serve to live? Either way, we have you covered - if you are PASSIONATE about working as part of a dynamic and diverse TEAM who strives to bring FUN and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the table every day then we have OPPORTUNITY and REWARDS made just for YOU!!!
Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests through our menu while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings
- Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical/dental/vision and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family
- A stepping stone for advancement opportunities into various leadership positions Nationwide (if desired)
- Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol *based on state regulations
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Similar roles include Waiter, waitress, waiters, waitresses mesero, mesera, server, servers, food server, customer service, Servidor, Servidores, Front of House, FOH