Server Assistant/ Busser
Do you LIVE TO SUPPORT your team or support your team to live? Either way, we have you covered - if you are PASSIONATE about working as part of a dynamic and diverse TEAM who strives to bring FUN and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the table every day then we have OPPORTUNITY and REWARDS made just for YOU!!!
Your support role is integral to our restaurants success and contributes to help deliver a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Thorough and timely clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality and friendliness as you help to deliver an exceptional dining experience to our guests
- Assist servers in properly serving food and beverages
- Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere throughout the day in the dining room, lobby, outside and restroom areas
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical/dental/vision and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family
- Entry point for promotion to other “front of house” or “back of house” positions (if desired)
- A stepping stone for advancement opportunities into various leadership positions Nationwide (if desired)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Similar roles include Busser, Busboy, Bus boy, Bus girl, Busgirl, Backwaiter, Service Assistant, Server Assistant, back waiter, food runner