Now Hiring! Exciting seasonal management opportunity offering paid training, bonus opportunities, career progression and future seasonal work. This is a full-time position from September 2021 - January 2022.
Job Title: District Manager - Santa Photos US
Location(s): 5+ Locations
Department: Retail Field Operations
Reports to: Regional Manager
Exciting full-time, seasonal District Manager position offering paid training, bonus opportunities, career progression and future seasonal work.
A District Manager (DM) for Cherry Hill Programs (CHP) is a seasonal team leader responsible for multiple locations within a designated geographic area, closely supported by a Regional Manager (RM).
This is a full-time seasonal position from September 2021-January 2022.
- Minimum age 18
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint with daily access to a computer/Internet
- Attend preseason training with Regional Manager
- Adherence to CHP Policies and Procedures
- Ability to travel 95% including overnights, if required
- Ability to lift and/or move 10-25 pounds and stand for long periods
- Ability to read and speak English
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Regional Manager on details for each location; e.g. opening dates, hours of operation, special events, and concerns/issues throughout season
- Recruit and train qualified Local Managers for each location, assisting each with successfully recruiting and training their teams
- Visit each location during season at least weekly, w/additional visits if necessary.
- Participate in weekly team conference calls with Regional Manager
- Respond to all business-related emails/calls within 24hrs
- Work with Marketing Director at each location prior to and throughout season
- Prepare each location for opening day with completion of hiring, inventories, equipment setup/testing, staff scheduling/staff training and bank deposit procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of CHP Policies and Procedures and ensure teams work within them to safeguard health and safety across all sites
- Implement new operational changes for the season and submit a weekly audit for each location
- Manage and support each Local Manager and team; help Local Managers apply upselling techniques to meet/surpass sales goals, oversee inventory/supplies, and assist with staff hiring/terminations
- Oversee budgeted staff hours and verify daily bank deposits with Local Managers to ensure accurate weekly reporting on our supportive software.
- Establish/maintain a good working relationship with each venue manager, serving as an escalation point for all customer-related concerns
- Ensure timely preseason setup/breakdown at each location; securing all equipment and preparing a post-season synopsis
- Other duties required/assigned as detailed in Employment Agreement
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior proven success managing multiple locations in retail/service industry
You’ll be trained in (previous experience will be an advantage):
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting general business forms
- Composing business correspondence and reports
- Effectively presenting information, responding to MD/LM/Staff and Customer concerns
- Building on excellent customer service and communication skills
- Solid recruiting and hiring abilities
- Building, managing, motivating, and leading a Team.
- Time management, prioritization and effective problem solving
- Operating camera, POS and other equipment
Join us in creating a magical experience for all families and children visiting Santa Claus for their annual Christmas photo!