Could also be a full time position for the right candidate and if so desired
Position could be either Part time or Full time
16-18/hr DOEJob Description:
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.Responsibilities:
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the owner
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage