Apprentice – Organizational Leadership
- The Organizational Leadership Program at Chick-fil-A Totem Lake is an immersive leadership development experience for driven individuals over the age of 18 designed to prepare you for a career in organizational leadership. The desired outcome is that at the end of your journey, you will be a well-developed leader capable of launching into a career with Chick-fil-A or any other organization.
- Compensation for each apprentice will begin at $16/hr. Every six months in the program, the apprentice will receive a $0.50 raise. Apprentices will receive 100% of their food for free while clocked in and in the program, also receiving 50% off all food and beverages while not clocked in, including catering.
As an Apprentice, you will be responsible for:
- Training and developing the team
- Setting business goals
- Developing business systems
- Monitoring business progress and leading change as necessary
- Cannot be employed elsewhere, be involved in continuing education, or have any other commitments that could take precedence over their time as an apprentice
- Open availability (5:45am-11:30pm) Monday through Saturday
- Consistently work 40-45 hours per week