If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings!
Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family, friends and then experience.
Kitchen Team Member: It’s not called Heart of the House for nothing. The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation your talents bring to life the vision of our founders – incredible wings and a large selection of great food that make our Guests hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, cooking, grilling and saucing gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills. The HOH Team is instrumental in making exciting menu items craveable and contribute to what we believe is the highest calling of all – delivering the Ultimate food experience for sports fans.
Apply NowJOB PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for the preparation and production of all Buffalo Wild Wings menu items. Several roles within this position include the Chip, Shake, Grill, Southwest, and Expo stations.JOB FUNCTIONS / REPONSIBILITIES
- Prep and Portion
- Get prep list from Manager on Duty (MOD) and prep items according to the need of the shift
- Ensure you are using proper containers, filling to appropriate fill lines, and following FIFO procedures
- Clean, sanitize, and put away prep items when finished
- Portion appropriate items according to MOD’s requirements and Company product specs
- Track all waste on Waste Sheet per Company Standard Procedures
- Chip Station
- Responsible for all preparation of fried appetizers and entrees prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant. Ensure all chip coolers are clean and free of extra debris
- The Chip position portions and prepares food items prior to cooking in accordance with the Chip Portioning Chart.
- Other duties include, maintaining the fryers and quality of the shortening/oil as outlined in the Fryer Rotation Chart and Shortening Management Reference Guide.
- The Chip position is also responsible for maintaining a sanitary and clean kitchen workstation.
- Grill Station Responsible for all preparation of grilled items prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant.
- The Grill person portions and prepares food items prior to cooking in accordance with the Prep Sheets and Grill Station Chart.
- Other duties include maintaining the grill and quality of the products outlined in the Prep, Portioning Sheets and Grill Station Guide.
- The Grill Station is also responsible for maintaining a sanitary and clean kitchen work station.
- Shake Station
- Ensure all sauce pumps are cleaned, filled, and in working order
- Ensure all sauce and seasoning buckets have been washed and dried
- Ensure sauce buckets are cleaned every four (4) hours
- Ensure all seasoning shakers are clean, filled no more than ¾ full
- Prime the sauce buckets – priming rules do not apply to seasoning buckets
- Ensure hot wing holding drawers are turned on, are at 180°F with the vents open
- Weigh wings to determine cooking time for shift
- Ensure Wings and Boneless are cooked to order – Hold time is the same as cook time.
- Southwest Station
- Responsible for all preparation of wraps, salads, flatbreads, etc.
- The Southwest Station person portions and prepares food items prior to making in accordance with the Prep, Portioning and Southwest Station Guide.
- Responsible for maintaining cold rail and making sure food is properly stocked
- Responsible for maintaining and sanitary and clean work station
- Expo Station
- The Expo position functions as the communication link between and among the kitchen line and the front of the house to ensure the coordination and smooth flow of quality products being produced and served to customers.
- This position also controls food presentation, quality assurance and timeliness of food delivery.
- Shift Change Responsibilities
- Clean and stock each station following FIFO guidelines
- Ensure all soap and sanitizer buckets are changed minimally every four hours
- Empty any trash containers that need to be emptied
- Wash all necessary dishes and sauce and seasoning buckets
- Notify MOD of any equipment that is not working properly or not being help to proper temperatures
- Ensure LDIR and FIFO methods are being followed at all times
- Help other stations as needed
- Skim, polish, filter, dump fryers – follow your restaurant’s filtering schedule
- Other duties as assigned by management