“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”Shift Manager
You support the restaurant and the General Manager by running great shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Managers behaviors include:
- Outgoing personality!
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoys being the team leader.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Delivers feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicates effectively with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Wants to work at the coolest fast food restaurant there is.