“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
You support the restaurant and Restaurant General Manager by managing great shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the Restaurant Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards. Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member Trainers and Shift Managers complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great Team Members and Shift Managers and making sure health and safety standards are met.Assistant Manager behaviors include:
- Outgoing personality!
- Positive Attitude.
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant Team Members in a positive manner.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.
- Wants to work at the coolest fast food restaurant there is.