As a University Shift Supervisor, you'll be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present.
- Required to have strong customer service and communication skills
- Requires you to have a High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of college coursework in related field
- Reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
- Stand for up to 8 hours during a shift and be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds
- Requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists