Primary Responsibilities: Greets (both arriving and departing) and seats all
guests in a friendly manner and assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Opens door for guests arriving and departing. (40%*)
- Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities. (35%*)
- Manages the Wait List when the restaurant is full. (10%*)
- Provides guest assistance to servers as needed. (5%*)
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and completes cleaning as assigned. (5%*)
- Fills out the feature board and inflates balloons. (5%*).
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high-chair) up to 15 pounds up to 15 times a shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.